We rely so much on roasting vegetables during the week. We all love the flavor and the recipe is so flexible.
Time to cook 15 minutes, makes 4 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. turmeric or smoked paprika (whichever preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and arrange on baking sheet – use a sheet of parchment if you have it!
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and colorful spice of choice. Spread out to form an even layer of cauliflower.
- Roast until cauliflower is crisp and brown on the outside, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!