Celery, Mango, and Avocado Salad
This is one of the many things I have learned from my dear friend from culinary school, Maria Belen. Celery and avocado are an amazing combination!
For the salad, all you need is:
- 5 stalks of celery, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced and tossed with a pinch of kosher salt and a big squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 small radish, sliced thinly
For the vinaigrette, whisk together:
- 3 tablespoons of orange-champagne vinegar (or just champagne vinegar and 1 tablespoon of orange juice)
- 1 finely minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons of walnut oil
- a few generous grinds of pepper and a pinch or two of kosher salt
Toss the celery, mango, and avocado with the dressing. Garnish with sliced radishes.